BAKERY MACHINERY SERVICE ENGINEERS REQUIRED – LONDON AND SOUTH WEST ENGLAND
Brook Food Processing Equipment are a long established company providing industry leading service to the UK's Bakery and food manufacturing sector.
We provide rapid reactive engineering support, planned preventative maintenance and installation of equipment for bakery production equipment.
Due to continued growth and expansion a number of opportunities have arisen within our UK field based Reactive Response team for Electrical/Mechanical Engineers.
This role will involve:
- Home based, attending customer sites within your region and nationwide responding to breakdowns and installation on bakery equipment
- Working to customer service levels, ensuring their equipment is repaired and returned to service as quickly as possible and achieving a high first fix ratio.
- Responsible for maintaining your comprehensive van stock
- Supported by your head office based operations manager and in house technical support department.
- Attending multiple sites per day within your geographical area of cover
- Staying away from home for larger geographical area coverage
This role is suited to someone who:
- Enjoys a variety of challenging and changing working environments
- Has the skills and passion for fault finding on a multitude of equipment
- Works well in a fast, high paced, customer focused environment
- Enjoys mixing the skills of engineering whilst utilizing modern diagnostic technology
- Is capable of working independently and as part of a Regional team
- Good understanding off plc controls and fault finding
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to maintain a good standard of work to fit in with food production regulations
Please send CV with a covering letter to email@example.com .