JOB VACANCY - DIGITAL ASSISTANT
Operating in the innovative and ever growing bakery sector, Brook Food and Bakery Equipment provides the most comprehensive machinery solutions to a varied range of customers within the craft and industrial sectors.
Due to ongoing expansion of the business and increased bakery equipment sales Brook Food and Bakery Equipment are currently looking to recruit a Digital Assistant to join the team. As the Digital Assistant you will help organise the planning, coordination and delivery of all digital elements of the Brook Food & Bakery Equipment website.
You’ll also be monitoring on and off-site optimisation, as well as reviewing brand and category landing pages, and providing web data and competition analysis, so we can continue to build on the customer journey and experience.
Primary responsibilities of the role are but not limited to:
- Creating and updating the master product files for all products across the website including imagery and relevant information
- Checking product details, prices, imagery and supporting content (manuals/brochures) in line with marketing and materials
- Manage product stock levels across the website and eBay, and informing relevant stakeholders
- Ensure excellent brand experience across the website
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure delivery of exceptional customer experience and ensure any feedback/learnings are implemented and delivered.
- Work closely with Brand Manager to help plan and control all digital channels
- Manage relevant external agencies/partners
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience on digital projects
- Experience with Ecommerce Content Management Systems
- Commercial mind-set
- SEO experience and knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytical platform)
- Knowledge of uploading to eBay
- Data driven
- Numerical, with strong Microsoft Office suite experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage multiple tasks or projects
- Management of third party agencies
- Organised and confident in a fast paced environment
- Can work independently or as part of a team
To apply, email with CV to email@example.com