Technical Admin Assistant
12 Month Contract
Full time role – 35-40 hrs p/w (flexible)
Temporary Maternity cover with a view to Permanent
Brook Food Processing Equipment are currently looking to recruit a Technical Admin Assistant to join the Office Team on a 12 month contract with a view to a permanent role.
Working in a fast paced department dealing mainly with technical arrangements, the successful applicant will be conscientious and thorough in their working approach with a determined and positive attitude.
This role involves substantial customer phone contact, system interaction and requires close working relationship with the Technical Manager as well as other departments. It will suit an individual who has the ability to work in a busy environment and can complete tasks within set timescales with a high attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Customer based support through various channels of communication (training provided)
• Technical data handling and distribution
• Monitoring and liaising with engineers in real time
• Liaising with the Logistics Team to fulfill customer orders
• Updating customer records through company-wide internal systems
• Assisting technical team with invoicing
• Dealing with customer spare parts sales and distribution
• Trustworthy, dedicated and enthusiastic
• Professional integrity
• Excellent communication skills, written verbal and presentation
• Well organized and customer focused
• Attention to detail
• Commercially aware
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
• Proven customer relationship building
Please forward CV to Aaron@brookfood.co.uk