We’re Recruiting an Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer - Permanent Contract
Part or Full time Role – Mon to Fri
Due to ongoing expansion of the business and increased bakery equipment installations Brook Food Processing Equipment are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join the team. The successful applicant will ideally have experience working within the bakery sector to diagnose, repair and refurbish machinery and equipment.
The role itself will require a close working relationship with the Technical Director, the Engineering and Production Team as well as other departments. It will ideally suit an individual who has an approachable positive attitude and enjoys a varied workload. The candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently, under pressure and with a desire to complete tasks to the highest standards.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- · Building, repairing, testing and commissioning of machinery
- · Electrical and Mechanical fault finding of Bakery Equipment
- · PLC Fault Finding
- · Fault diagnosis and parts identification
- Desirable/Essential Skills:
- · Relevant qualification in Engineering (Desirable)
- · Previous Engineering experience (Min 1 Year)
- · Experience working within the Bakery Sector
- · Trustworthy, dedicated and enthusiastic
- · Professional integrity
- · Ability to work under pressure using own initiative
- · Attention to detail
Please send up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.